Under Armour SpeedFreak Multicam Boots
Hardcore. Fast. Lightweight. Always Lethal.™ Our UA Speed Freek boots are rugged enough to be called boots and mobile enough to be called hiking boots. They start with waterproof GORE-TEX® lining for breathable lightweight protection from the hazards on the trail. Then we added a TPU toe rand, push-through protection plate, and an aggressive traction outsole so you can move quickly in even the roughest terrain. Here at Under Armour® we know that comfort is the key to maintaining focus in the field. So we provided a molded Ortholite® footbed, ETC® Anti-Friction Lining, and our signature Moisture Transport System to keep your feet comfortable, dry, and chafe-free. For warmer weather in the early season, lightness matched by durability, and unrivaled mobility, you can do no better than the Speed Freek.
• High-abrasion TPU toe cap gives extra durability and protection to the front of the boots
• Durable EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption, protecting your foot in any terrain
• Molded OrthoLite® footbed is designed with a memory foam top and high-rebound foam bottom, for a customized, comfort fit
• ETC® Anti-Friction Lining prevents rubbing on the foot, as well as wicking moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
• Speed lacing shanks on the upper, for easy on/off without sacrificing a secure fit
• Weight: 20 oz.
• Height: 7"
**INVENTORY UPDATE 09-11-13: All sizes are currently available for immediate shipping! Don't delay if you're interested in taking advantage of this deal!**